ireprotect (Chester) Ltd
Tel :- 01244 536595
Fax :- 01244 533592
Manufacturers & Suppliers of Passive Fire Protection Products
The customer seeking to open a trade credit account (30 Days from date of invoice) with Fireprotect (Chester) Ltd is asked to provide the details requested and to submit this application.
I/We are fully aware of the trading terms, agree to abide by them and regard the estimated credit requirement as being within our trading capability. We authorise Fireprotect (Chester) Ltd to make such enquiries as are deemed necessary to facilitate the opening of the account, the supplier being under no obligation to open such an account or to disclose any reason for not doing so.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
(1) Where credit is granted by the Company to a Customer the terms of payment shall be net cash monthly account due and payable within 30 days from the date of invoice. The Company shall be entitled to submit it’s invoice with it’s delivery advise note or at any time thereafter save that where delivery has been postponed at the request of or by the default of the Customer then the Company may submit it’s invoice at the time after the Goods are ready for delivery or would have been ready in the ordinary course but for the request of the default as aforesaid.
(2) Payment terms are net cash with order unless otherwise agreed in writing and any credit terms quoted to a custom- er may not withstanding any arrangement with the customer be withdrawn at any time by the Company. Credit may only be granted at the absolute discretion of the Company on initial orders over the minimum value specified by the Company.
(3) Where Goods are delivered by instalments the Company may invoice each instalment separately and the Customer shall pay such invoices in accordance with these conditions.
(4) No disputes arising under the contract nor delays beyond the reasonable control of the Company shall interfere with prompt payment in full by the Customer.
(5) In the event of default in payment by the Customer the Company shall be entitled without prejudice to any other right or remedy to suspend all further delivered on any contract or contracts between the Company and the customer without notice and to charge interest on any amount outstanding at the rate of 4% per annum above The Bank of England Minimum Lending Rates in force at the time when payment was due.
30 Day Account Application Form