007 High Temperature Adhesive
007 High Temperature Adhesive is a water based glue capable of withstanding 1000 °C in its dry form. As it is a water based glue it has a low fume emission and is user friendly yet only takes 20 minutes to initially cure in ambient temperatures. Sticky only when wet the adhesive dries to form a hard but slightly flexible bond.
007 High Temperature Adhesive offers the following benefits.
- Can be applied to either substrate which requires bonding
- Environmentally friendly
- Only a clean, dry surface is required, no need for pre-treating - One pack system
- High temperature stability up to 1000 °C
- Solvent free
- Can be applied by either brush or spray coating
- Slow drying time gives fitters ample time to relocate items to
- High temperature adhesive for ceramic fibre blanket, paper, board etc.
- Ideal for use in high temperature laminations
- Ideal for bonding most high temperature substrates including