Superwool Plus Paper
Superwool Plus Paper is an insulating product made of Superwool Plus fibres bonded with a low percentage of organic binder.
It has excellent thermal insulation characteristics and
exceptional handling properties.
Very flexible and resistant to tearing.
Superwool Plus Paper is particularly suited to all applications requiring further processing (laminated composites, die-cutting, rolling, folding).
The organic binder burns out cleanly on the first firing at approximately 300°C, with ignition starting at 180°C.
Paper manufactured from high temperature insulation
CLASSIFICATION TEMPERATURE :-
1200°C (ENV 1094-3)
The maximum continuous use temperature depends on
• Good resistance to tearing
• High flexibility
• Low shot content
• Precise thickness
• Smooth on both sides
• Resistant to thermal shock
• Very low thermal conductivity
• Not affected by the presence of molten aluminium
• Exonerated from any carcinogenic classification
under nota Q of directive 97/69 EC
• Exonerated from any use restriction under annexe V
number 7.1 of the German hazardous substances