Firestop 700 Sealant
MSDS Sheet (White)
FIRESTOP 700 Sealant is a low modulus, one-part, neutral curing, fire-rated silicone sealant. It has excellent unprimed adhesion to a range of common construction substrates including stone, steel, masonry, brick, wood, etc. It is ideal for weather-sealing of curtain walling, building facades and expansion joints where a fire rating is required. It is also suitable for use in penetration sealing systems where pipes and cables pass through fire rated structures.
• The sealing of expansion joints and pipe and cable penetrations in fire rated structures.
• The provision of fire rated systems where expansion joints or penetration seals are required in curtain walling, building facades or partition walls.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Available in White, Grey and Black
• Meets BS 476 Part 22
• Excellent unprimed adhesion to most porous and non-porous construction substrates
• Joint movement capability ±50%
• Neutral cure
• Conforms to ISO 11600-F&G- 25LM
• A fire rating of up to 4 hours can be achieved
• Widely tested to many European specifications
• Tack-free in 1.5 hours
• Excellent weathering characteristics, including resistance to ozone, UV radiation and temperature extremes
• Long service life
• CE marked as a fire resistant according to ETAG 026
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
FIRESTOP 700 Sealant has been tested to BS 476 Part 22/1987 in expansion joint configurations, Fulmer Yarsley Test Report No. J82973/1 and SGS Test Report No. J86464/1. It also has been tested to BS.476 Part22/1987 (ISO 834) in pipe and cable penetration systems, Fulmer Yarsley
Test Report No. J82973/2. It meets
You may also be interested in :