Superwool HT Paper
Superwool HT Paper is an insulating product made of Superwool HT fibres bonded with a low percentage of organic binder.
It has excellent thermal insulation characteristics and
exceptional handling properties.
Very flexible and resistant to tearing, Superwool HT
Paper is particularly suited to all applications requiring
further processing (laminated composites, die-cutting,
The organic binder burns out cleanly on the first firing at approximately 300°C, with ignition starting at 180°C.
Paper manufactured from high temperature insulation
CLASSIFICATION TEMPERATURE :-
1300°C (ENV 1094-3)
The maximum continuous use temperature depends on
• Good resistance to tearing
• High flexibility
• Low shot content
• Precise thickness
• Smooth on both sides
• Resistant to thermal shock
• Very low thermal conductivity
• Not affected by the presence of molten aluminium
• No reaction with alumina based bricks in application
in the range of the typical use temperature
• Exonerated from any carcinogenic classification
under nota Q of directive 97/69 EC